Tracey N. Lundquist
Rated by Super Lawyers Rising Stars. Selected as the top 2.5% of family law attorneys in Southern California.
Tracey Lundquist, family law attorney in Tustin, has been rated by Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in 2016 and 2017, including her on the list of the top 2.5% of family law attorneys in Southern California. The Super Lawyers Rising Star selection process consists of peer nominations, evaluations and independent research. Each Rising Star recipient is then evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Ms. Lundquist is an experienced family law attorney who has handled complex and conventional family law matters. Ms. Lundquist is committed to her clients, whether it is through settlement negotiations or litigation in the courtroom. She will deliver the utmost care and diligence for you and will tenaciously advocate and defend your legal rights before a court of law. Ms. Lundquist prides herself on her ability to communicate well with diverse clients and their intricate matters, whether it is a support need, custody or visitation issue, enforcement of orders, or any other domestic problem that may arise during your legal proceeding.
Committed to providing her clients with the utmost care and diligence and will tenaciously advocate and defend one’s legal rights before a court of law.
Ms. Lundquist understands the difficult nature that comes along with your separation and/or divorce. She will listen to your needs, develop and communicate a personalized strategy to obtain equitable results for you, and remain cognizant as to the related expenses of the proceedings.
Ms. Lundquist is a member of the Orange County Bar Association and American Bar Association. She currently limits her practice to family law.
Awards and Professional Affiliations:
- Rated by Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in 2017
- Rated by Super Lawyers as “Up-And-Coming” Top 50 Women Southern California Rising Stars in 2017
- Rated by Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in 2016
- Named on the Southern California Top Attorneys Rising Stars Orange County List by Los Angeles Magazine
- Named on the Southern California Top Attorneys Rising Stars Orange County List by Orange Coast Magazine
- Alumna of the National Family Law Trial Institute, Family Law Trial Skills Program
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Mentor for High School Students through the Orange County Bar Foundation Higher Education Mentoring Program
- Volunteer Attorney at Laura’s House
- Former Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) volunteer
- Named on the Top 50 Women Attorneys in Southern California List by Los Angeles Magazine